This class uses the unique process of Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® to address issues of specific concern to musicians. We will cover a wide range of topics, from the anatomy and ergonomics of music-making to the more elusive areas of performance anxiety, stage presence, inspiration, and creativity.
The class will help you:
- learn to overcome and avoid injury
- reduce tension
- improve posture and breath support
- relieve performance anxiety
- increase stage presence
- practice more efficiently
- develop healthy, effective warm-ups
- refine your technique
- expand your musical expression
Geared towards serious students and professional musicians, this class is open to singers and instrumentalists of any genre and any level.